coffee.hr is actively monitoring the changing realities of the COVID-19 outbreak – especially how it affects our employees’ work, pay, benefits, and lives in general.
COVID-19 Information and Resources
A message from coffee.hr
Our top priority at coffee.hr is to serve our employees, especially during times like these. We are currently working to stay up to date with relevant information on the numerous laws being passed and how they relate to your benefits, pay, and work environment. We will provide links, information, and resources here, but please understand that the situation is fluid and clarifications to new legislation are coming out daily. We will evaluate new information and provide updates here as quickly as possible.
Help Stop the Spread
- Wash your hands often using soap and water or alcohol-based hand gel for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth (face).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw out the tissue (or use your elbow).
- Social distancing – keep 6 feet away from others
- Stay home if you are not feeling well or exhibit symptoms.